George Hadjiyanis has over 20 years of business development and marketing leadership experience with emerging software, SaaS and managed service providers. George has led companies to be frontrunners in their respective industries via thought leadership strategies. George was the VP of Sales and Marketing for cloud management software provider Enstratius from inception through its eventual acquisition by Dell. During his leadership, the company secured numerous Fortune 500 customers and became positioned as an industry-leader including being honored with the Gartner Cool Vendor award. Post acquisition, George led the Dell cloud management sales and marketing organization. Prior to Enstratius, George held marketing, product management, and sales operations leadership positions for various managed services companies including Agiliti, Zomax, and WAM!NET. George has also been recognized as a Top 100 Blogger on Cloud Computing, was a Yahoo Big Idea Marketing Award finalist, and has spoken at global marketing and technology conferences. George holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and an MBA in Strategic Management from the University of Minnesota.
Another Security Questionnaire?
Save time by automating vendor risk assessments
Thursday, October 10 | 3:15 PM – 4:00 PM
Are you tired of manually filling out risk assessment spreadsheets? Are you spending time answering the same questions over and over again for your clients? Do you have a vendor risk management program in place? Is your vendor management program spreadsheet questionnaire based? There is a better way!
During this session, you will learn how you can:
1) Improve the efficiency of inbound security questionnaires:
– Store inbound assessments in a centralized knowledge base to auto-fill
– Track and measure inbound assessment completion questionnaires
– Automate the inbound excel, word, online assessments from your clients
2) Automate assessments of your vendors:
– Eliminate spreadsheets for your vendor risk assessments
– Customize questionnaires for clients
– Incorporate risk ratings, track responses and remediate issues
– Verify that vendor policies cover key compliance criteria
Learn how companies of all sizes are streamlining their outbound and inbound vendor risk assessments with a state of the art platform.